“Flavours of Autumn!” Event
The “Flavours of Autumn!” Event held on Saturday, 21st October 2023 was a great success with over 100 people attending.
We would like to express our heartfelt gratitude to everyone who came to the event.
The 5th “Flavours of Autumn!” Event for members
The number of applications has reached the capacity, thank you.
Date and time : 21st Oct 2023 (Sat) 6pm to 8pm
Venue : Rooftopf (3F) of the Japan Club of KL
(Venue will be changed to 2nd Hall in case of rainy weather)
Participation fee : RM100 (inc. tax) per person, RM50 (inc. tax) per person for elementary school students, Free for kindergarten children and younger. (meal + Kirin Ichiban Draft Beer or Soft Drink while stock last )
Menu （Tentative): Saury or Mackerel (Grilled with salt), Mushroom rice, Gyoza, Niratamayaki, Yakisoba, Karaage (Fried Chicken), Nimono / Oden, Tempura, Autumn Fruits
- JCKL Members Only
- Drinking under the age of 21 is prohibited by law.
- Please feel free to bring in your own alcoholic beverages. Ice cubes, water and tea available for free.
- The type of grilled fish depends on the availability on the day.
- Payment can be made on the day itself upon arrival. Please prepare the exact amount.
- If you have made a reservation and not cancel by 18th Oct 4pm, you will still be charged in full.
- Free seating event. Participants are requested to arrange seating amongst themselves.
- No driving after drinking. Please arrange your transportation to your home.
Inquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org