About Application

Q:How can I apply for membership?

A:Complete the "Application form" and "Emergency contact form" and submit it to JCKL office with Fees mentioned below. . Kindly note that we only accept cheque or cash. We do not accept credit cards or bank transfers.

- 1 picture (If you register as a family member, submit a picture of your spouse.)
- Passport copy (face photo page)
- Visa copy or Malaysian PR holders copy both sides of the NRIC

Q:Can anyone be registered as a Nominee?

A: Japanese person who employed by the corporate member.
The nominee is also required to register as an individual member, but there are no admission fee and deposit, no monthly fees for single member, and RM 30 (+ 6% SST) for family members.

About Introducer

Q:Can I become a member if there is no introducer?

A:You can apply for membership even if there is no introducer. There is a 3 months period for you to look for an introducer. If you still can't find one in 3 months, Executive Secretary will have an Interview with you.

Q:Is the introducer responsible for paying the arrears of the recommending member instead?

A:The introducer is not a guarantor, for example, when recommended member defaults membership fees, unable to contact him/her we may ask the introducer to assist in contacting them. JCKL will not ask Introducer to pay for the recommended member.

About Changing Personal Information

Q:How to change my address/change my billing address?

A:Download "Change of Personal Info" from the "Download" page and fill in the changes. Please submit it to JCKL office or scan & send it by e-mail.

About Change of Corporate Member's Nominee

A:Download "Notice for Change of Corporate Member's Nominee" from the "Download" page.
Please fill in the information of the new nominee of the corporate member and submit it to JCKL office.

In addition, if the new nominee is a member of JCKL, please submit "Notice of Change of Membership Status"
If you are not a member, please submit "application form".

Subsequently, please submit a "Notice of Resignation" for ex-nominee.

About Absent Membership

Q:Can I apply as an absent member, when I leave Malaysia for a while?

A:If you are leaving Malaysia for more than three months, upon approval from the Committee, there is a condition that you can apply to be an "absence member" for up to 24 months.
You need to submit a document that can prove the reason for the absence (Temporary transfer orders from the Company to overseas locations, copies of airline tickets, etc.).
You will be exempted from the membership fee during your absence.

About Visiting member

Q:If I stay for a short time, can I join JCKL?

A:Only Japanese over 20 years old who have entered Malaysia without a visa can join as "visiting member" up to the period of stay permitted by the Malaysian Immigration.
You can choose from 1 month, 2 months or 3 months. Deposit and introducer are not required.

About Resignation

Q:How to resign?

A: Fill out "Notice of Resignation" and submit it to JCKL office.

About Clubhouse entry procedure

Q:How to enter JCKL clubhouse?

A:Basically, our facilities are only for members. Please apply and record your particulars at the Guard house next to our gate, and get a visitor pass, you can enter the clubhouse with it. You can look around by yourself. Visitation is limited to 3 times per person (Within 2 weeks).

About Monthly Payment

Q:How to pay the monthly membership fee?

A:Kindly check “How to Join”。