There will be Japanese courses held for our members and employees of our Corporate Members. Class teachers are volunteers from our Club Members.
The application for 2023 has been closed. The next class is scheduled to start in April 2024.
- Application must be submitted together with Course Fees to JCKL office. We accept payment by crossed-cheque, payable to “The Japan Club of Kuala Lumpur” or cash.
- Applications made by phone, E-mail will not be entertained
- Only JCKL Members or Corporate Member staff, aged over 12 are eligible to apply.
- Maximum of 15 students in a class. However, course will not commence if there are less than 7 applicants. (First-come-first-served basis)
- Each level is a 1 year course and consists of 2 terms (18 lessons per term). Registration and payment to be made on term basis.
- No refund after announcement of the opening class.
- For Corporate Member Staff only – “Nominee’s signature” in the application form must be signed by the nominee registered in our Corporate Member database.
|G1||For beginners - Compatibility Course of Grammar &
Conversation - Greetings, Self-Introduction, Elementary
Grammar, Simple expressions
For challenging JLPT
Minna no Nihongo
|G2||Reading & Writing Hiragana & Katakana perfectly
Greetings, Self-Introduction & Simple expressions
Challenge; JLPT N5
| Minna no Nihongo
|G3||Elementary Verb conjugation, Plain form, Intransitive verbs
& Transitive verbs
Various expressions & sentences
Pass; JLPT N5
|Minna no Nihongo
|G4||Grammar Comprehensive; Verb conjugation (Causative and other),
Expression (Giving and Receiving, Humbleness, etc.), Aspect, Modality,
Usage of Particles, Adverbs and Conjunctions.
Pass; JLPT N4 / Challenge; JLPT N3&N2
|Minna no Nihongo
|C1||For beginners - Course focusing on improving conversation
skills and understanding Japanese culture (for learning
pleasantly and slowly) - Conversation and basic expressions
often used in daily life
|C2||Can read Hiragana & Katakana perfectly and write them
almost perfectly. Can explain about daily life
Pre-Elementary level conversation
|C3||Can understand basic sentences, communicate in daily life.
Can explain in simple words
Elementary level conversation
|C4||Can express feelings, situations & experiences variously and
politely. Considering and comparing Japanese culture and
your own culture
Pre-Intermediate level conversation
|C5||Conversation and communication with Japanese only
specific topics. Can talk and explain in detail
Intermediate level conversation
|C6||Can understand conversation almost natural speed in daily
Upper-Intermediate level conversation
Marugoto Textbook Sample:
1) StarterA1 - Katsudo
2) StarterA1 - Rikai